Re: [O] New maintainer

From: Jay Kerns
Subject: Re: [O] New maintainer
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 12:53:21 -0400

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 6:27 AM, Julian M. Burgos <address@hidden> wrote:
> I echo all the thanks that other people already gave.  My digital life
> orbits around org-mode, so thanks to everyone who contributed to this
> project.  Keep it up!!
>
> Julian

I have been watching these multiple messages go by trying to find a
space to get a word in edgewise, but instead of waiting longer let me
just say now:  I am sorry to see you step down, Bastien, but also, I
am happy about your bright future ahead.  Congratulations! on a job
very well done!

Regards,

--
Jay