[O] Org clock markers are not consistent with org-clock-history

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [O] Org clock markers are not consistent with org-clock-history
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:06:29 -0400

Hi Bastien,

My workflow has been slightly broken since this commit:

,----
| commit 796b4ec43bef813fc482ca996e8dc2ee3f09200a
| Author: Bastien Guerry <address@hidden>
| Date:   Fri Jul 27 17:24:16 2012 +0200
|
|      org-clock.el: Set the marker for `org-clock-history' at a safer
|      position.
|
|     * org-clock.el (org-clock-in): Set the marker for
|     `org-clock-history' at a safer position.
|
|     The clock marker stored in `org-clock-history' used to be at the
|     beginning of the heading.  When manually inserting content here,
|     the marker is not updated because it is *before* the point.  So
|     set the clock marker right after the first "*" of the headline
|     so that it will always be correctly updated.
`----

This moves the marker for org-clock-history forwards by one character so
it's no longer possible to easily check if the org-clock-default-task or
org-clock-interrupted-task is the same as the marker in the history
list.

I have a function bound to F9-SPC which skips back to the previously
clocked task and it used to skip over the default task ... but this no
longer works because the marker in history no longer matches the default
task.  This has been broken for a long time (since July) but I just now
spent the time to figure out exactly why.

The markers and history used to be consistent and this is no longer the
case.  Can the other markers also be moved forward one char to match the
history marker or do I need to modify my function to compute a new
marker so I can compare it with what is in the clock history?

Shouldn't ALL clock markers be treated the same way? (Either move them
all forward or none of them)

Thanks,
Bernt