Re: [O] Android MobileOrg: appointments without SCHEDULED/DEADLINE

From: Rémi Vanicat
Subject: Re: [O] Android MobileOrg: appointments without SCHEDULED/DEADLINE
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 06:41:45 +0200

Karl Voit <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi!
>
> * Matthew Jones <address@hidden> wrote:
>> - If you have issues and you don't tell us then we have no way of helping
>> you and the problem might not go away.
>
> I mainly use MobileOrg on my Android phone to capture URLs and
> tasks and I am *very* thankfully for this possibility!
>

> However, with Google getting untrustworthy (Reader, APIs, ...), I
> want to get rid of Google Calendar as well. As you can read in [1],
> many people are creating appointments by simply adding an active
> time-stamp without SCHEDULED/DEADLINE or TODO states:
>
> ** <2013-05-07 Tue 9:00-11:00> this is an event/appointment   :rem15:

I use :

** this is an event/appointment   :rem15:
  <2013-05-07 Tue 9:00-11:00>

And my android sync it with the agenda.

I Just confirmed by testing that the bug is with timestamp on the
headline line.

My main problem with mobilorg is that it do not translate

  <2013-05-07 Tue 9:00-11:00 +1w>

in a recurring event, and I would really like this to be solved.
[...]

--
Rémi Vanicat