Re: [O] Updating Worg: call to Worg authors

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] Updating Worg: call to Worg authors
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:25:12 +0200

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 04:57:20PM -0400, Jay Kerns wrote:

[...chomp...chomp...chomp...]

> CALL TO WORG AUTHORS:
>
> - Please checkout the worg-new-exporter branch and update those files
>   which are yours.
> - Please mark DONE or INPROGRESS files in worgmap.org.
> - If you cannot or are not able to update your files, please say so on
>   the mailing list so other volunteers can update them instead.
>   Alternatively, you can mark your files as ABANDONED in worgmap.org.

I'm not clear about the workflow.  Why is there a need for a separate
branch?  I thought there was already a consensus to document the new
exporter under exporters/ox-<backend>.org or exporters/<exporter>/*.org
depending on whether a single file is sufficient or a directory is
needed for examples and other stuff.  How does this new plan go with the
above, do I make changes in this new branch, or do I keep working on
master?

Thanks,

--
Suvayu