[O] [BUG] New exporter exports TOC twice

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: [O] [BUG] New exporter exports TOC twice
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 13:13:43 +0200

[double-post to bring this issue to the attention of Nicolas]

Exporting a Worg file with this header (#+TOC: headlines 2)

,-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[http://orgmode.org/manual/Specific-header-arguments.html][Specific-header-arguments]].
| This page holds ancillary notes and tricks which have not made it into
| the manual.
|
| * Generally use =verbatim= when using =drawer=, =raw= or =org=
| We often want to add =verbatim= (which inhibits interpretation as a
| value, which can often result in a list or table result), when
| inserting results directly into the buffer using =drawer=, =raw= or
| =org= which don't do tabular interpretation. [...]
`-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

exports the TOC twice in HTML export and ASCII export.

HTML:
,--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Header arguments and result types in Org Babel
|
| Table of Contents
|
|   * Generally use verbatim when using drawer, raw or org
|   * Common combinations of header-args and result types
|   * Setting language and file specific default header argument values
|
| Table of Contents
|
|   * Generally use verbatim when using drawer, raw or org
|   * Common combinations of header-args and result types
|   * Setting language and file specific default header argument values
|
| For a complete header argument reference see the Org-mode manual's page which
| lists all Specific-header-arguments. This page holds ancillary notes and
tricks
| which have not made it into the manual.

ASCII:

--