Re: [O] How could I configure an export directory?

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] How could I configure an export directory?
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 11:53:16 -0500

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Manfred Lotz <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi there,
> When I export to pdf (involving LaTeX), odt or whatever I would like
> all those files (including temporary files) to reside in a special
> directory, say ~/org/exportdir

Looks like this has come up before:
-
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9559753/emacs-org-mode-export-to-another-directory
- http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2012-03/msg00264.html

Worg also has a bit about publishing to different directories from the
same file by selecting tags to indicate where you want the exported
files to go (not sure if it's current per the 8.0 exporter, though:
- http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html#sec-9-2

John