[O] Bug in org-capture-templates

From: Igor Sosa Mayor
Subject: [O] Bug in org-capture-templates
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:42:14 +0200

Hi,

i'm experiencing since some weeks a very strange bug (maybe). I have
this simple template:

(setq org-capture-templates
'(("e" "email (persönlich)" entry (file+headline "~/Documents/org/privat.org"
"Emails")
"* TODO %^{Wem} schreiben
   SCHEDULED: %t
  :PROPERTIES:
  :Effort:   0:02
  :END:
%?")))

I get asked for the pesron I want write to, but the problem is that
I can not write a name with a blank space (say: `Barack Obama') because
I get an error `no match'.

This was working without problems for years. I have org 8.0.1 (but this
happened also with the last 7.9 version). Emacs: 24.3.1.

Thanks in advance

--
:: Igor Sosa Mayor     :: address@hidden ::
:: GnuPG: 0x1C1E2890   :: http://www.gnupg.org/      ::