Re: [O] [BUG] org-fill-paragraph on #+TBLNAME

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] org-fill-paragraph on #+TBLNAME
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 15:03:17 +0200

Michael Brand <address@hidden> writes:

> The ERT you added for this makes me wonder again: What is the status
> of #+NAME for tables? Initiated by a discussion on the list some time
> ago I thought I could and would better migrate all my #+TBLNAME
> to #+NAME but since it still does not work for remote references like
> this
>
> #+TBLNAME: table
> | 42 |
>
> | 42 |
> #+TBLFM: $1 = remote(table, @1$1)
>
> I thought I did not understand the development of #+NAME. Are remote
> references supposed to work also with #+NAME for tables?

NAME should be a drop-in replacement for TBLNAME[fn:1].

If it doesn't work for remote references in tables, then "org-table.el"
must be updated. I'll have a look at it later, unless Someone beats me
to it.

Regards,

[fn:1] In fact, it should also be a replacement for DATA, LABEL,
RESNAME, SOURCE, and SRCNAME.

--
Nicolas Goaziou