Re: [O] Call for volunteer -- managing the publication setup wrt orgmode

From: Marc-Oliver Ihm
Subject: Re: [O] Call for volunteer -- managing the publication setup wrt orgmode.org/worg and orgmode.org
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 17:28:48 +0200

Hi,

would this be enough ? :

- Monitor the list for problems with worg several times a week
- Run the export process once a week to explicitly look for problems
- Contact the authors of any problematic files
- Not really be able to greatly improve the exporting process itself,
  because of a lack of deeper exporter-knowledge :-)

If yes, then I would like to be counted among the volunteers.

best regards, Marc