Re: [O] [new exporter] how can I export drawers?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter] how can I export drawers?
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 22:15:51 +0200

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> I am going a little crazy here!  I have an org document which I need to
> export to PDF using latex.

[not an answer, but rather a feature request]

I would like to be able to export drawers to ASCII too, although, as
Nicolas mentioned in an earlier thread, the ascii exporter currently
does not handle this. IMO, every exporter should offer the option to
export _all_ the info in an Org file (the backend might possibly able to
digest).

At the moment, when I want to share an Org-file as text with non
Org-users, all I can do is save it as .txt file, which results in a
complete, but rather unreadable output, expecially when there are many
timestamps, tags and drawers involved.

--
cheers,
Thorsten