Re: [O] [new exporter] how can I export drawers?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter] how can I export drawers?
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 16:03:07 +0100

Nicolas,

further on this: I got my original document working.  I had a d:nil line
hidden away in the document which took precedence over my other attempts
to ask for drawers to be exported.  Sorry about bothering everybody with
this.

However, I am still having some strange random behaviour to do with BIND
and multiple invocations of export.  I use BIND to change the formatting
for active and inactive time stamps on latex export and it works
sometimes but is ignored other times.  I've not figured out a
deterministic recipe to have this consistently repeatable yet but, if
and when I do, I will post here.

Thanks again,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_8.0-alpha-307-g3a0e55.dirty