[O] section subtitle in latex export

From: Masataro Asai
Subject: [O] section subtitle in latex export
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 10:49:26 +0900

Hi all,

I am currently writing a journal thesis in org-mode and exporting it
to a LaTeX file. It worked well until recently I have updated the
org-mode version
to the latest one.

My problem is that the specified class file for the journal fails to
interpret the subtitle
of the sectioning command e.g.) \section[subtitle]{title} . Is it
possible to turn off that subtitle?
I looked into the source code of ox-latex.el but org-latex-section tells
nothing about it.
I have also checked org-latex-classes but curiously
the sectioning format is just "\\section{%s}" and so on. no subtitle.

org-mode version is the latest devel in the git repository, after 8.0.2,
git commit hash is 00badf1
 and the emacs version is 23.3.1

--
Masataro Asai

Department of General Systems Studies
Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, The University of Tokyo

Tel: (81)-44-856-9009
Twitter/github id: guicho271828