Re: [O] [Taskjuggler] Status of exporter

From: Christian Egli
Subject: Re: [O] [Taskjuggler] Status of exporter
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 12:20:57 +0200

Hi Eric

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> I must be doing something really silly (not unheard of ;-) but I just
> cannot get the new tj3 exporter to work.

No, you found a bug in the exporter :-(.

> Any pointers would be most welcome.

The problem is that I added a new feature which inserts the TITLE of the
document in the report. As it happens if you don't define a title it is
empty and the default report becomes invalid. So you could either

- define a document title (#+TITLE: Foo)
- define an export title (property 'EXPORT_TITLE')
- or git pull. I just pushed a fix that should use the headline of the
  project if the document title is empty.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Christian

--
Christian Egli

-----
Die neue Online-Bibliothek der SBS: Mit wenigen Klicks zum Buch unter
http://online.sbs.ch