Re: [O] Is it possible to create links to M-x occur results?

From: Rick Frankel
Subject: Re: [O] Is it possible to create links to M-x occur results?
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 08:39:40 -0400

On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 09:14:43AM +0200, Carsten Dominik wrote:
>    On 2.5.2013, at 19:25, Leo Alekseyev <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>      Nice!  Short and sweet, and works great.  It should go on orgmode.org
>      somewhere in the cool hacks section.
>
>    Make a patch if you don't have write access to worg...

I have added it to org-hacks.org between "Store link to a message when
sending in Gnus" and "Send html messages and attachments with
Wanderlust", but when i push to master, i get the following in the log
output from the git-hook and it' doesn't show up in the website:

       remote: Publishing file /home/emacs/git/worg/sitemap.org using
`org-publish-org-to-html'
       remote: Symbol's function definition is void: org-publish-org-to-html

rick