Re: [O] [html] centering

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] [html] centering
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 15:28:22 -0700

Hi Carsten,

On 5/3/13, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Has there been a recent change in HTML centering?  We get this now:

>> This does not work in browsers that do not support CSS.
>
> Specifically, which browsers are you talking about?
>
> What do you mean by "not working"?  Just not centered,
> or something worse?

Just not centered.  I want my posts to work in text-oriented browsers
if possible, and I find that emacs-w3m does not seem to center.  In my
test, at least, a normal export of a subtree to a buffer (with HEAD)
does not center in emacs-w3m.

Incidentally, I normally export blog posts without HEAD, because
Blogger does not work well that way.  So the new change means, as far
as I can tell, that I will have to add a CSS definition for center to
the places where I export.

Thanks.

Samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY can get it.