[O] Problem with setting up org-protocol

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [O] Problem with setting up org-protocol
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 23:41:20 +0200

Hi list,

I tried to set up org-protocol (Ubuntu 12.04) and failed.  It seems that
I'm not the only one with this problem - see
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7464951/how-to-make-org-protocol-work .

I edited the relevant page on my clone of Worg (I attach the patch), but
I'm not sure whether this is 100% correct: I guess it might only work
for Gnome (I don't use KDE, so I can't check for that), and I'm not sure
whether it's legal to just copy-paste from SO.  What I'm sure is that
(unlike the previous description on Worg) it works for me.

Could anyone check that and update Worg accordingly?

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University