Re: [O] new (iCalendar) exporter problem

From: Simon Thum
Subject: Re: [O] new (iCalendar) exporter problem
Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 23:31:54 +0200

On 05/05/2013 11:01 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
Simon Thum <address@hidden> writes:

I guess we have it then.

Your example leads to icalendar without content.

What is the value of `org-icalendar-with-timestamps'?

org-icalendar-with-timestamps: active

But see below.

I don't see any difference between my "* Test 2" headline and your "*
Test" below.

Yes, I copied only the first of your headlines. That lead to the confusing statement of mine. But the behaviour is consistent: a #filetags: tag cannot prevent export of the file's headlines. IMO this is a bug.

My use case is to prevent duplicates that come from me importing outside iCals into org (using ical2org). When exporting, I do not want these to be re-exported. I could remove the files from the agenda altogether, but tags offer a more logical path for me.

Cheers,

Simon

However I have:

#+filetags: drawnin
#+icalendar_exclude_tags: drawnin noexport
#+bind: org-icalendar-categories (all-tags)

* Test (no tag here ->

    <2013-05-05 Sun>

    Desc

That one indeed exports, but IMO shouldn't.

exclude tags are not inherited.

Regards,