Re: [O] Extending ODT export

From: Takaaki ISHIKAWA
Subject: Re: [O] Extending ODT export
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 01:24:53 +0900

Dear Julian,

Sorry, the code is an old setting for the previous org.
Please try org-odt-preferred-output-format.

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(setq org-odt-preferred-output-format "pdf")
     (setq org-odt-convert-processes
           '(("LibreOffice"
              "/Applications/LibreOffice.app/Contents/MacOS/soffice --headless
--convert-to %f%x --outdir %d %i")
             ("unoconv" "unoconv -f %f -o %d %i")))
#+END_SRC

Best,