Re: [O] using gnuplot's "splot" and "every" commands on org-mode table d

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] using gnuplot's "splot" and "every" commands on org-mode table data
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 14:25:02 -0400

If the removal of ""'s will *always* be preferable for gnuplot, then we
should be able make that conversion the default behavior.  However,
before such a conversion we'd need to ensure that the new format is more
generally useful than the existing export format.

Both `org-babel-gnuplot-quote-tsv-field' and `org-babel-gnuplot-table-to-data'
could fairly easily be customized to support different table formatting.

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte