Re: [O] HTML export: links to internal anchors fail when using labels

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] HTML export: links to internal anchors fail when using labels
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 15:24:35 +0200

Hi,

Targets like <<myanchor>> used to export to the visible text "myanchor",
so a comment line like

 # <<myanchor>>

was needed to hide them. This is no longer the case, and commented
targets are neither necessary, nor do they work. (This change has been
extensively discussed on the list, I think, but perhaps the docs should
make it clearer.)

This now works:

 <<myanchor>>Here is some target text.
 [[myanchor][This is a link.]]