[O] Upgrading to the new exporter; documenting my experience

From: George Jones
Subject: [O] Upgrading to the new exporter; documenting my experience
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 19:39:34 +0000

FWIW, I've documented my steps towards updating to the new exporter

  https://github.com/eludom/HOWTO/blob/master/newOrgModeExporter/upgradingToTheNewOrgModeExporter.txt

I was putting it off until I had a little time to work through it.  Hopefully, this will help others in the same holding pattern.

There's and org version there as well with babel  version there that will do pretty much everything if you let it,
from testing the emacs and org versions to cloning the repo to apt-getting the stuff needed for latex on Ubuntu.
Github messes up the formatting of that version, but it should work if you download it.

I'm not completely moving over yet.  Gotta get the ox-bibtex stuff working (export citations and bibliography
to .html and .tex).   Nicolas sent me a test version, and it works for tex/pdf, but has a few issues with HTML.

It's getting (gitting ?) there.

---George Jones