Re: [O] Upgrading to the new exporter; documenting my experience

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Upgrading to the new exporter; documenting my experience
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 18:30:30 +0200

Hello,

George Jones <address@hidden> writes:

> FWIW, I've documented my steps towards updating to the new exporter
>

> https://github.com/eludom/HOWTO/blob/master/newOrgModeExporter/upgradingToTheNewOrgModeExporter.txt

>From your document:

             7.2 Thing I might not understand in the new exporter

             7.2.1 TODO Understand what happened to #+TEXT in the new exporter?

               How do you specify text that is to be before the first section?

Easy: just write it before the first section.

             7.2.2 TODO Understand the template categories for export ?

               I want to insert a default set of headers, I typed

               ,----

               | CTRL-C CTRL-E #

               `----

               and it asks me for a "Options Category?"  What's that?  "?" does
not
               list options.

Try TAB for a completion list. It expects an export back-end or
"default". If you provide a back-end, it will only insert options
specific to it.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou