Re: [O] Export Org-mode content to Reveal.js presentations

From: Yujie Wen
Subject: Re: [O] Export Org-mode content to Reveal.js presentations
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 12:50:49 +0800

Hi, Vikas,

  It is a limitation of org-reveal, I will take a look at the unicode issue.

  For a temporary workaround, you can try changing the character coding on your browser. Say, for firefox, it is menu "View" -> "Character Encoding", for IE, it is menu "View" -> "Encoding".

Regards,
Yujie

2013/5/16 Vikas Rawal <address@hidden>

>    I'd like to introduce a new Org-Mode exporter, Org-reveal, that
> exports Org-mode contents to Reveaj.js presentations.

Thanks. I was trying to use it for a presentation that has unicode
characters. Unicode characters do not come out okay. Is this a
limitation of reveal.js, org-reveal or my setup. Parts of the file
without unicode characters show up fine, but unicode characters show
up as gibberish. Unicode characters show up fine in a normal html
export.

Vikas