Re: [O] Limit on length of babel block #+name: value?

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] Limit on length of babel block #+name: value?
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 09:02:28 +0200

Hi,

I cannot reproduce this on 8.0.2, at least not with the info
provided. E.g., the following works fine:

#+name: improvement-treatment
#+begin_src R :results graphics :file test.png
  x <- 1:10
  y <- x^2
  plot(x, y)
#+end_src

#+RESULTS: improvement-treatment
[[file:test.png]]

So does any variation with an arbitrarily long string as NAME.

Yours,
Christian