Re: [O] [BUG] Tag selection is inconsistent when loaded from #+SETUPFILE

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] Tag selection is inconsistent when loaded from #+SETUPFILE in orgmode 8.0.x
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 10:35:28 +0200

Hi Anupam,

Anupam Sengupta <address@hidden> writes:

> tag-selection for both
>    in-buffer selection via C-c C-q (`org-set-tags-command`) and
>    in-agenda selection via :       (`org-agenda-set-tags`).
>
> A test-case using orgmode 8.0.3 on Emacs 24.3 (with the bare minimum
> init file setting to get orgmode loaded).

Thanks a lot for reporting this and for the test case, it should be
fixed now.

All: the fix involves checking for a #+setupfile directive when
processing Org buffers for building the agenda.  This may lead to
some slow down when your agenda is built from many files.  Let me
know if you notice some weirdness.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien