[O] List of most recently updated org files in the project

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: [O] List of most recently updated org files in the project
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 19:49:52 +0530

I have a website (http://www.indianstatistics.org) published using
orgmode. I have just migrated it to the new exporter. I would like to
have a headline on the main page that lists (with links to) five most
recently changed files. All org-files have a #+DATE field in the
header which I update everytime I make changes on any page.

I have been thinking of an org-babel source block that will produce
the list of files, but have not been able to implement it. Will be
grateful for any suggestions?

Vikas