[O] Internal link with custom caption

From: Baptiste
Subject: [O] Internal link with custom caption
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 15:31:24 +0200

Hi,

I would like to be able to  manage internal link that is exported with a
custom reference text. I mean define somewhere an anchor *plus the reference
caption* and then use link mechanism to create a reference to this point with
its given caption.

I do not find a way to do so.

Has I imagine it, it would look like

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
* Books
Presentation of the <<ref_book_1|/Important Book/>>.
… some text …

* What you have to read
… you should have a look at [[ref_book_1]] …

… some text …

* Where to find books
… [[ref_book_1]] is a free book from …
#+END_EXAMPLE

that would export as
#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
* Books
Presentation of the /Important Book/.
… some text …

* What you have to read
… you should have a look at /Important Book/ …  ### (as a link to
<<ref_book_1>>)

… some text …

* Where to find books
… /Important Book/ is a free book from …        ### (as a link to
<<ref_book_1>>)
#+END_EXAMPLE

Did I miss something and there is a way to achieve this ? Or am-I the only one
looking for such a function ?

Thank you

--

: ~^v^~ Bat