[O] conflict load of epresent - org mode 8.0.3

From: d . tchin
Subject: [O] conflict load of epresent - org mode 8.0.3
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 13:40:39 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

This post to report a problem about epresent and new version of org mode.
I have just tried to update from releas 7.9.2 to 8.0.3 and I encountered
several problems that are partially solved by the description of the
changes due to the actual export and new name conventions.

>From time to time, I use epresent tool that I find useful for tiny
presentation. Tool is described here :

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/non-beamer-presentations.html#sec-2

There are conflicts when this tool is loaded with new version of org mode.

In source files there are the following instructions :

(require 'org-exp)
(require 'org-latex)

As far I understand these modules are not available with this specific
names. I have commented these two instruction in epresent-org.el and in
epresent.el.

I load ox.el and ox-latex.el in my .emacs and before loading the epresent
tool and it seems to solve the conflicts and to work.

Regard