Re: [O] [patch] ox-koma-letter.el: subject changes [2/4]

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [patch] ox-koma-letter.el: subject changes [2/4]
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 20:23:00 +0200

>> This could be a problematic change.  It changes the way :with-subject
>> works.  I've added changes to allow the subject style to be choose as
>> a radio list with customize.  The reason is that LaTeX becomes unhappy
>> if it is not a supported value.  If #+OPTIONS subject:t the default is
>> used.  If #+OPTIONS subject:my-crazy-string it tries that and most
>> likely hell will break loose.
>>
>> Viktor, you're usage of ox-koma-letter.el is quite different from mine
>> in that you rely (heavily?) on LCO files.  If you could test this and
>> see what you think of it it would be great.  On my system it doesn't
>> break anything vital but I might have missed something.
>
> According to my very limited emacs-lisp knowledge, this looks fine.

I found a "bug" in that the subject variable should be a list cf. the
KOMA manual.  This patch fixes this.

It's pretty complex for something so simple, and I might be inclined
to admit to the "put it in a LCO"-file approach might be better.

>From the commit message:

If =#+OPTIONS:subject:nil= neither =\setkomavar{subject}{.}= nor
=\KOMAoption{subject}{.}= are exported.

If =#+OPTIONS:subject:t= =`org-koma-letter-subject-format'= is used
for =\KOMAoption{subject}{.}=.

If =#+OPTIONS:subject:(x y z)= then =\KOMAoption{subject}{x,y,z}=.

> beavior -> behavior
> fteropening -> afteropening
> No-export -> noexport (so that it looks like the other ones).

Thanks!  I should run wcheck when coding . . .

–Rasmus