Re: [O] Org sources and PDF files on Worg

From: Viktor Rosenfeld
Subject: Re: [O] Org sources and PDF files on Worg
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 09:57:32 +0200

Hi everybody,

Viktor Rosenfeld wrote:

> > > I recently wrote a tutorial for the ox-koma-letter exporter [1] which
> > > includes a link to an Org file [2] file and a PDF file [3] as examples.
> > > The files are checked into the Worg repository, but they are not
> > > available online. Is there something I have to do to enable this? At
> > > first I thought the problem was related to the switchover to the new
> > > exporter, but the issue persists.
> > >
> > > Also, an old version of the tutorial at an old address [4] is still
> > > online even though I've changed the location in the git repository. How
> > > can I delete this version?
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Viktor
> > >
> > > [1] http://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/koma-letter-export.html
> > > [2] http://orgmode.org/worg/sources/exporters/koma-letter-example.org
> > > [3] http://orgmode.org/worg/images/ox-koma-letter/koma-letter-example.pdf
> > > [4] http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/koma-letter-export.html
> > >

> > I believe I can give a partial answer: it looks like Worg isn't
> > publishing right now, which suggests that there was a recent commit
> > which broke things.  The search for the problem begins.  Once the
> > error is identified and fixed, then things should get back to normal.
>
> That's not it. The publishing process was working when I last checked. I
> just pushed a change and it's reflected in the published HTML file, i.e.
> [1], but the links are still now working and the old file still exists.

So I checked again this morning and now the links to the source file and
the PDF example both work. Not sure if it is because of a delay (the
commit is only now listed on the worg homepage) or if somebody did
actively fix something; in case of the latter, many thanks.

The old version of the tutorial is still available at the old address
which is a minor annoyance because it is quickly getting out of date.
But I'm glad that the links are working.

Cheers,
Viktor