Re: [O] Org sources and PDF files on Worg

From: Viktor Rosenfeld
Subject: Re: [O] Org sources and PDF files on Worg
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 19:06:30 +0200

Hi Bastien,

Bastien wrote:

> Hi Viktor,
>
> Viktor Rosenfeld <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > However, the old version of the tutorial still shows at the old address.
> > I moved the file in the worg git repository from org-tutorials/ to
> > exporters/ but now there are two separate HTML copies. Do I have to do
> > something else to explicitly delete the old version?
>
> Er, this is a strong (and quite stupid) limitation of the publishing
> engine: it does not delete files that exist from a previous publication.
>
> I have absolutely no idea for a clever mechanism that would find the
> files to delete.
>
> We can delete them manually for now -- please send me the list of
> .html files I need to delete.

The files are:
- http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/koma-letter-export.html
- http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/koma-letter-example.html

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Is there also a way not to publish Org files to HTML which are checked
into the Worg repository? I am asking because the file
http://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/koma-letter-example.html could also be
deleted. It is created from
http://orgmode.org/worg/sources/exporters/koma-letter-example.org which
is included as an example in