[O] Archive scheduled (done) items to date-tree wrt scheduled date - Was

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: [O] Archive scheduled (done) items to date-tree wrt scheduled date - Was: Was: Re: Can I set achive or refile target to date-tree?
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 21:34:35 +0200

Hi.

I found the org-archive-subtree-defadvice.el quite useful, but I'd like
to be able to archive DONE items not to today's date in a date-tree
archive file, but instead to their scheduled date.

Thus, it reconstructs a journal of done things, and not a journal of my
archiving activity.

Anyone with a suggestion ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,