Re: [O] Let's discuss citation and Org syntax

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [O] Let's discuss citation and Org syntax
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 11:23:56 -0300

I prefer the [cite:citekey] syntax similar to [fn:number] for footnotes.

But no matter which syntax is chosen I think we can easily make reftex work
with it. All we need is to set the variable reftex-cite-format [1] to a
string with the desired format. For the syntax [cite:citekey] the string
would be "[cite:%l]".

[1] We probably need to make that a local variable in org-mode buffers so
    that the global value is kept on default for latex buffers.

--
Darlan