[O] Properties "automatic" visibility

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [O] Properties "automatic" visibility
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 14:52:27 +0200

Hi list,

I'm still struggling with Org spreadsheet; it's quite awesome, but I'm
not (yet) used to it.  My question is: I want my table to compute
something using a few numbers as data.  I enter these numbers as
properties in the table's entry; however, I'd prefer them to be visible
when I press TAB on the entry's headline; currently, I have to press
TAB also on the :PROPERTIES: drawer.  Is it possible?  Maybe
the :VISIBILITY: property might get another possible value, like
"allsodrawers" or something?

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski