[O] Other question concerning org-babel-tangle-jump-to-org

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: [O] Other question concerning org-babel-tangle-jump-to-org
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 15:34:29 +0200

Would it be possible, that the function does not open a new window when
executed, but uses the same window the tangled file is in? I am using
org for literate programming in R (ESS):
- R console left window
- when there is an error, I jump to the R file in the right window and
call there org-babel-tangle-jump-to-org and the org file is opened in
the left window. It would be easier for debugging, if it would open in
the right window, where the R file is already open.

Would that be possible?

Thanks,

Rainer

--