Re: [O] [patch] [2update] Add functions, which can quickly insert org-co

From: Feng Shu
Subject: Re: [O] [patch] [2update] Add functions, which can quickly insert org-contacts template(s) in current buffer
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 19:17:52 +0800

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Feng,
>
> Feng Shu <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> * contrib/lisp/org-contacts.el
>> (org-contacts-build-template-with-exist-contact):Build
>> a contact template with exist contact, It is useful when you want to
>> update exist contact(s).
>> (org-contacts-build-template-with-string): Build contact template with
>> a string, It is useful when you want to add a new contact.
>> (org-contacts-insert-template): Insert contact template(s) at point,
>> the template(s) will be built with the input string and exist contacts
>> informations.
>
> Here is a reformatted ChangeLog for your patch:
>
> * contrib/lisp/org-contacts.el
> (org-contacts-build-template-with-exist-contact)
> (org-contacts-build-template-with-string): New methods for
> building a contact template.
> (org-contacts-insert-template): Insert a contact template at
> point.  The template will be built with the input string and
> existing contact informations.
>
> The point is: try to be a bit more terse in your explanations,
> and to pay attention to the punctuation.
>
> Sorry to nitpick about this -- even if the change is for contrib/,
> it's good to know about the rules early on, and to lower the work
> of maintainers because all the change logs need to be reviewed
> at some point.

Thanks for you information, I think this patch use a complex way to
solve a simple problem, so I have writen a different patch to replace
this patch! But the problem is that the new macro in the new patch
can't work with org-capture and I can't figure out why ....

I am afraid to write commit message, for I don't know many words.
I have to write the commit message in chinese and google translate it ......

So you can see many Chinese style English in my commit. :-(