Re: [O] [html] non-lists showing up as lists

From: Michael Strey
Subject: Re: [O] [html] non-lists showing up as lists
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 12:26:36 +0200

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

>> I presume Michael means blank line.  I like this.
>
> Mhhh... I don't.

Yes, I meant blank lines and after rethinking I don't like it either.

My reason for not liking them is the LaTeX exporter.  The current
exporter respects the difference between the following two examples.

#+begin_src org-mode
Here is a line of text directly followed by a list
- item
- item
#+end_src

#+begin_src org-mode
Here is a line of text followed by a blank line followed by a list

- item
- item
#+end_src

The blank line makes a difference in LaTeX's PDF output.

Michael
--
mailto:address@hidden
http://www.strey.biz