Re: [O] Differnet bg/fg by code block type

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: Re: [O] Differnet bg/fg by code block type
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 16:40:55 -0400

Hi again

i understood from Fabrice (the dev of the excellent excellent  leuven-theme) that currently Org mode only uses one background face for all the code blocks. Is that something one can request for (different color background face for different code blocks (IE, Bash,Lisp,R)? if so where should one file that request? (mailing list, bug tracker etc?)

best wishes all and have a great weekend!