Re: [O] Go to heading using LISP

From: Alexander Wingård
Subject: Re: [O] Go to heading using LISP
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 14:43:55 +0000 (UTC)

Eric Abrahamsen <eric <at> ericabrahamsen.net> writes:

> Alexander Wingård <alexander.wingard <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > I want to create special key-bindings that use the org-refile goto
> > interface to jump to specific headings.
More specific example, let's say I want to bind keys in my .emacs file:

"C-c b" -> find "gtd.org" and jump to "Projects/Work/Bugs"
"C-c m" -> find "gtd.org" and jump to "Projects/Work/Meetings"

> > My initial attempt was:
> > (org-refile 4 "gtd.org" "Projects/Work/Bugs")
> >
> > But it seems specifying RFLOC is not that simple.
> >
> > Someone have any idea how to achieve this or another way to jump to a
> > heading?
>
> Is the `org-goto' interface close enough? It only does the current
> buffer, but you can set org-goto-interface to make it behave a fair bit
> like refile...
I've looked at that function aswell but it seems even harder to achieve
what I want with: Call it from lisp without any user interaction. If you think
that is possible I would love an example.