Re: [O] org-agenda-files defvar directory "evaluation" ?

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] org-agenda-files defvar directory "evaluation" ?
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 09:26:54 -0400

'Mash <address@hidden> writes:

> Resolved this via stackoverflow.
>
> (setq org-agenda-files (list org-dir))

Equivalently

  (setq org-agenda-files `(,org-dir))

That's a backquote (on a US keyboard, it's the key to the left of the
1 key in the top row), not a normal quote. See

  (info "(elisp) Backquote")

The (list org-dir) form is quite readable here, but when things get
more complicated, the backquote form tends to be more readable than
manufacturing list structure by hand.

--
Nick