Re: [O] export to odt

From: Manfred Lotz
Subject: Re: [O] export to odt
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 17:42:06 +0200

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your reply. You pointed me in the right direction.

On Fri, 07 Jun 2013 22:35:03 +0200
Christian Moe <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Manfred Lotz writes:
> > My question: Is there an easy way to configure the odt export to do
> > a page break before switching to a Heading 1 line? In the end I
> > would like to view a Heading 1 like a chapter in a LaTeX book class.
>
> It's easier to use LibreOffice to modify the Heading 1 paragraph style
> to always have a page break before. It's an option on the Text Flow
> tab on the Edit Paragraph Style dialogue. You can save the style and
> reuse it, cf. 12.9.4 "Applying custom styles" in the manual.

The following worked fine: I loaded the exported odt document, changed
the Heading 1 style to do a page break before the heading and saved the
template as my.ott (I copied it into the ~/org directory).

Then I added
#+ODT_STYLES_FILE: ("/home/manfred/org/my.ott" ("styles.xml"))

First I though that specifyng styles.xml is required but I'm not quite
sure about it as the resulting odt files looks the same without
styles.xml in the statement above.

--
Thanks again,
Manfred