Re: [O] [suggest] We should import latex template system

From: Viktor Rosenfeld
Subject: Re: [O] [suggest] We should import latex template system
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 08:46:43 +0200

Hi,

Feng Shu wrote:

> org-mode odt exporter are using 'org-odt-styles-file, which are odt
> templetes, I think latex exporter should do like this. for example:

I would also like to have a template mechanism for my LaTeX exports.
However, I think the way to do it in LaTeX is to write custom *.sty
files which can then be included using #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{...}
for individual exports or more generally using org-latex-packages-alist.

I've been wanting to learn how to do it but I did not find the time yet.
(Any pointers to good tutorials would be appreciated.)

Cheers,
Viktor