Re: [O] Multicolumn figures with the new exporter

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Multicolumn figures with the new exporter
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 16:51:42 +0200

Christopher Witte <address@hidden> writes:

> I can't get the multicolumn option to attr_latex to work with the new
> exporter (to generate a figure* environment).  Any one know how to do
> this?

Please refer to the manual, 12.7.4 LaTeX specific attributes:

  http://orgmode.org/org.html#LaTeX-specific-attributes

In particular

   :float
      Float environment for the table. Possible values are
      sidewaystable, multicolumn and table. If unspecified, a table
      with a caption will have a table environment. Moreover,
     :placement attribute can specify the positioning of the
      float.

So you'd put something like

   #+ATTR_LATEX: :float multicolumn

above your picture.

--
. . . Stallman was indeed the tallest possible mountain and by
standing on his shoulders you could see forever. . .