Re: [O] empty LaTeX export template

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] empty LaTeX export template
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 20:16:00 +0200

Andreas,

> Thanks a lot.  I'll use this approach.  That change to the latex header
> I paste from the template into my org file is small enough to be
> acceptable.

Speaking of which, did you consider just exporting the body without
header-info?  Then you could prepare a minimal .tex file and input the
file generated by org.  The minimal file could even just be a tangled
file from the org file . . .

–Rasmus

--
Got mashed potatoes. Ain't got no T-Bone. No T-Bone