Re: [O] Feature request: Tags exported as drop down filters in HTML expo

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [O] Feature request: Tags exported as drop down filters in HTML export
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 10:12:40 +0200

Hagino <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi - feature request please
>
> I would like tags (and the new group tags) to be rendered as a drop
> down menu on HTML export, to allow different versions of the same
> website to be filtered and viewed.

+1

This would indeed be a very nice feature, especially for documentation
of code: The tag could specify the level of documentation shown, from
"only code" via "basic documentation" to "developer documentation".

Thinking of it, one could even specify two levels automatically, i.e. "no
documentation", where only the code blocks are shown, or "normal" where
everything is shown.

Optimal: A view where the raw code is shown, i.e. the tangled code.

Cheers,

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug