Re: [O] Slides about LaTeX export

From: Fabrice Niessen
Subject: Re: [O] Slides about LaTeX export
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 09:38:49 +0200

Hello all,

Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala wrote:
> On Jun 17 2013, address@hidden (Thomas S. Dye) wrote:
>> Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Yes, this is correct on my side.
>>
>> Yes, I'm on a Mac, too.

Could one of you report (as suggested by Nick) whether it works (or not) from
another browser on the Mac?

The fact it's limited to Mac would make me think of a font problem?  I'm using
Libertine through a require package in my "white" Beamer color theme (based on
the Org theme from Marcin Borkowski).

> Here is the pdf version of slides.
> https://github.com/fniessen/stage-latex-dunkerque-2013/blob/master/org-mode-latex-export.pdf?raw=true

When viewing the fonts used in the document (via Adobe Acrobat,
"Properties..." > "Fonts"), they all seem "embedded". So, I don't
understand...

Plus I thought that SlideShare was making images of the slides, à la DocView!?
Seems not...

Best regards,
Fabrice

--