[O] Setting entry title by a standard org function?

From: Klaus-Dieter Bauer
Subject: [O] Setting entry title by a standard org function?
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 20:52:27 +0200

Hello!

Is there a standard way in the org-mode modules to change the text of a heading conserving tags, todo type, priority etc?

I am writing a extension module for better multi-file handling (wiki-like) and in that context I want to set the first heading of the wiki-node-files based on the directory name. Currently my best-guess solution is to rebuild the heading line from scratch -- while I found functions for setting tags, priority, todo-keyword I didn't find one for setting the title. Downside: Doing so is probably incompatible with whatever customization-capabilities there may be in the syntax, so I want to avoid that.

kind regards, Klaus