[O] Copying/pasting org html export into IBM Community Wiki

From: John Hendy
Subject: [O] Copying/pasting org html export into IBM Community Wiki
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 16:36:06 -0500

Greetings,

My company uses a few different social media platforms, including IBM
Communities, Wiki Enterprise, and Sharepoint. IBM Communities are what
I'm using to manage a project, and would like to use the Wiki feature
to keep a dashboard on tasks and a timeline.

I've been able to export taskjuggler to html, print as a PDF, and then
use pdf2svg to generate a nice scalable timeline.

Now I'd like to take my Org-mode task list and make a copy/pastable
export that will be compatible with the wiki. Unfortunately, I don't
know that it accepts <style>css</style> input or respects anything
like <head></head>... When I try, it appears to just remove that stuff
upon saving. (i.e. I can paste it in there when editing html manually,
but when switching back to rich text or preview mode, the appearance
isn't changed, and going back into html mode shows all of my pasted
text as removed.)

Is there some recommended way to paste in "standalone" org html code
that will work without the ability to specify stylesheets? I think it
would require removing div's css-specified alignment and directly
applying text coloring or spacing.

At present, I end up coloring/spacing things manually, which sort of
defeats the purpose. Not a big deal for getting up and running, but as
the project continues and I want to update things, this will be a
major time saver.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
John