Re: [O] minor mode recentf: show only *.tex and *.org files?!

From: Nicolas Richard
Subject: Re: [O] minor mode recentf: show only *.tex and *.org files?!
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 16:24:41 +0200

AW <address@hidden> writes:
> I get lots of lines like "c:/Users/aw/AppData/Local/Temp/diary1234ABc" ,
> despite duplication of backlashes.

As you noticed in your next mesasge, you should activate recentf only
after setting this variable. Alternatively, you can call
(recentf-cleanup) after you set the variable. Sorry I didn't mention it,
when testing I called recentf-cleanup without even thinking about it.

For the record, I also looked at the variable recentf-exclude
description and I see that you can also add predicates to it, hence my
suggestion for "only org and tex files" could be very much simplified
(at least de-obfuscated) by writing a small lisp function.

--
Nico.