[O] Extra list bullets / portable configuration?

From: Klaus-Dieter Bauer
Subject: [O] Extra list bullets / portable configuration?
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 10:24:15 +0200

Hello!

With the input-method "TeX" it is easy to insert more graphical Unicode characters such as • (\bullet). Some questions about that:

1. Is it possible to make org-mode use • as a bullet character for lists?
2. Is it possible to make another persons org-mode installation aware of this when viewing my document?

Question 1. is mostly a curiousity thing, but question 2. would be good to know for pretty much any customization. Including viewing my own files a year later when my configuration has largely changed.

kind regards, Klaus